1Tim 2:1-2: "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications,
prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings,
and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life
in all godliness and honesty."
Jer 1:10: "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant."
Other Scriptures: Isa 61:1-6, Eph 6:10-16.
1. Father, in the name of Jesus, we confess all the sins and iniquities of the land, of our ancestors, of our leaders, and of the people. E.g., violence, rejection of God,
corruption, idolatries, robbery, suspicion, injustice, bitterness, bloody-riots, pogroms, rebellion, conspiracy, shedding innocent blood, tribal conflicts, child-kidnapping and murder, occultism, mismanagement, negligence, etc.
2. We plead for mercy and forgiveness, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, remember our land and redeem our land.
4. O Lord, save our land from destruction and judgment.
5. Let Your healing power begin to operate upon our land, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let all forces of darkness hindering the move of God in this nation be rendered
impotent, in the name of Jesus.
7. We command the spiritual strongman in charge of this country to be bound and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let every evil establishment and satanic trees in this country be uprooted and cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
9. We come against every spirit of the anti-Christ working against this nation and we command them to be permanently frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
10. We command the stones of fire from God, to fall upon every national satanic operation and activity, in Jesus’ name.
11. Let the desire, plans, devices and expectations of the enemy for this country be
completely frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
12. Let every satanic curse on this nation fall down to the ground and die, in the name of Jesus.
13. By the blood of Jesus, let all sins, ungodliness, idolatry and all vices cease in the
land, in the name of Jesus.
14. We break every evil covenant and dedication made upon our land, in the name of Jesus.
15. We plead the blood of Jesus over the nation, in Jesus’ name.
16. We decree the will of God for this land, whether the devil likes it or not, in the name of Jesus.
17. Let all contrary powers and authorities in Nigeria be confounded and be put to
shame, in the name of Jesus.
18. We close every satanic gate in every city of this country, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let every evil throne in this country be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
20. We bind all negative forces operating in the lives of our leaders in this country, in the name of Jesus.
21. O Lord, lay Your hands of fire and power upon all our leaders in this country, in the name of Jesus.
22. We bind every blood-drinking demon in this country, in Jesus’ name.
23. Let the Prince of Peace reign in every department of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let every anti-Gospel spirit be frustrated and be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
25. O Lord, give us leaders in this country, who will see their roles as a calling instead of an opportunity to amass wealth.
26. Let all forms of ungodliness be destroyed by the divine fire of burning, in the name of Jesus.
27. O Lord, let our leaders in this country be filled with divine understanding and wisdom.
28. O Lord, let our leaders in this country follow the counsel of God and not of man and demons.
29. O Lord, let our leaders in this country have wisdom and knowledge of God.
30. O Lord, let our government be the kind that would obtain direction and leading of God.
31. Let every satanic altar in this country receive the fire of God and be burned to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
32. We silence every satanic prophet, priest and practitioner, in the mighty name of Jesus. We forbid them from interfering with the affairs of this nation, in the name of
33. Let the blood of Jesus cleanse our land from every blood pollution, in the name of Jesus.
34. We command the fire of God on all idols, sacrifices, rituals, shrines and local satanic thrones in this country, in Jesus’ name.
35. We break any conscious and unconscious agreement made between the people of this country and satan, in Jesus’ name.
36. We dedicate and claim all our cities for Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
37. Let the blessings and presence of the Lord be experienced in all our cities, in the
name of Jesus.
38. We decree total paralysis on lawlessness, immorality and drug addiction in this country, in the name of Jesus.
39. Let the power, love and glory of God be established in our land, in the name of Jesus.
40. Let there be a thirst and hunger for God in the hearts of Christians of this nation, in the name of Jesus.
41. O Lord, deposit the spirit of revival inNigeria.
42. O Lord, lay Your hands of power and might upon the Armed Forces and Police, Establishments and Institutions, Universities and Colleges of this country.
43. Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon our economy in this
country, in the name of Jesus.
44. Let there be fruitfulness and prosperity in every area of this country, in the name of Jesus.
45. We command every threat to the political, economic and social stability in the land to be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
46. We frustrate every satanic external influence by other nations, in the name of
47. We command confusion and disagreement between the sons of the bondwoman planning to cage the nation, in Jesus’ name.
48. We break any covenant between any satanic external influence and our leaders, in the name of Jesus.
49. We paralyze every spirit of wastage of economic resources in this country, in the name of Jesus.
50. Let the spirit of borrowing depart completely from this country, in the name of Jesus.
51. O Lord, show Yourself mighty in the affairs of this nation.
52. Let the Kingdomof Christcome into this nation, in Jesus’ name.
53. O Lord, do new things in our country to show Your power and greatness to the heathen.
54. Let the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ come into the heart of every person in this country, in the name of Jesus.
55. O Lord, have mercy upon this nation.
56. Let all the glory of this nation that has departed be restored, in the name of Jesus.
57. Let all un-evangelized areas of this country be reached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
58. O Lord, send forth laborers into Your vineyard to reach the unreached in this country.
59. We dismantle the stronghold of poverty in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
60. O Lord, install Your agenda for this nation.
61. Let every power of darkness operating in our educational institution be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
62. Let the satanic representatives of key posts in this country be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
63. Let every evil spiritual throne behind all physical thrones in Nigeria be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
64. Let every satanic covenant made on behalf of this country by anyone be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
65. We trample upon the serpents and scorpions of ethnic clashes in this country, in the name of Jesus.
66. We decree a realignment of the situation around us to favour us in this country, in the name of Jesus.
67. We dethrone every strange king installed in the spirit upon us in this country, in the name of Jesus.
68. Let all principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places militating against this nation be bound and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
69. Let righteousness reign in every part of this nation, in Jesus’ name.
All the latest news and events from our community.
1st Saturday of the Month: PMCH
3rd Friday of Month
4th Saturday of the Month:
7hours with God