The MFM Women Foundation has at the helm of affairs . the wife of the General O verseer, Pastor (Dr)Mrs, Shade Olukoya, who is the international Coordinator. while the General Overseer himself is the international President of the Women Foundation. We then , have the governing council, which is then followed by the Central Working Committee. This is followed by the Heads of the various departments of Women Foundation. Thereafter, we have the Regional Coordinators followed by the Zonal Coordinators and then the Branch Coordinators. A diagrammatic representation of the Organogram of MFM Women Foundation is shown as follows:
It is the Governing Council of MFM Women Foundation that makes policies, guides, direct and regulates all the Women activities in MFM Ministries Worldwide.
The Central Working Committee Disseminates information to the Heads of Departments and the Regions and tries to implement the various policies mapped out by the governing council.
In MFM Regions, the wife of the Regional Overseer automatically becomes the Regional Coordinators or her appointee. At the MFM Zones, the wife of the Zonal Pastor or her appointee is the Zonal Coordinator. At the MFM Branches, the wife of the Branch pastor or her appointee is the Branch Coordinator. The Branch and Zonal Coordinators are responsible to the Regional Coordinators. All these Coordinators combined, are responsible and accountable to the international Coordinator,Pastor (Dr.) Mrs. Shade Olukoya.
Knowing the WORD OF GOD
Filled with the SPIRIT OF GOD
Doing the WILL OF GOD
Loving the PEOPLE OF GOD
1. Well targeted prayer meetings held regularly
2. Functional Bible study programs
3. Educational Seminars on various issues
5. Spiritual retreats - praying and fasting
6. Crusades - Evangelism - winning souls for Jesus
7. Leadership Training for women
8. Vocational training - soap and candle making, tye-dye, etc.
9. Welfare package including scholarships for children
10. Bulk purchase of essential commodities
1. To handle and effectively co-ordinate the activities of MFM women deliverance
2. To introduce MFM Women College. This college will teach only courses related to women affairs such as: marriage, good family, women and children, evangelism ministry.
3. To monitor the activities of MFM women ministers at all levels
4. To introduce yearly seminars or convention on women affairs
MFM Women Foundation has 7 departments namely:
Each department has a head overseeing it:
1. Women Affairs
This department caters for the highly-favored single sisters in the Ministry as well as the youth Sisters. Seminars and Conferences are held to address matters concerning them.
2. Women College
The college was set up to cater for the educational needs of Women in MFM. It has three departments , viz:
At the moment, Women College is being run at the MFM International Headquaters, MFM prayer City Region and MFM Ijaye Region.
3. Women Empowerment
This department comprises the Women Professionals. Conferences, seminars and workshops are held to train and help empower these professional women so they can become women of substance and repute.
4. Women’s Health
This department caters for the health of women through workshops and seminars addressing issues peculiar to the health of women.
5. Women Leaders:
Leadership is about influencing other women positively. It is about giving direction and making a godly impact on others.
6. Ministers and Pastors Wives
This organizes prayer meetings, seminars, workshops on vocational skills for the Physical and spiritual well-being of the Pastor's wives.
7. Publication and Secretariat
This department helps to disseminate all the information concerning women's programs.
All the latest news and events from our community.
1st Saturday of the Month: PMCH
3rd Friday of Month
4th Saturday of the Month:
7hours with God