1. Thank You Father for the promise which says, "I will build my church and the
gate of hell shall not prevail against it."
2. We ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
3. We take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in the name of Jesus.
4. We bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and errors, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every plan and strategy of satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vain glory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in the name of Jesus.
8. We command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in
the name of Jesus.
11. Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, grant unto the body of Christ, the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, Tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness,
watchfulness and the mind to commend others better than ourselves, in Jesus’
13. We challenge and pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints,
in the name of Jesus.
14. We command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers
- love - joy - peace - - longsuffering - gentleness - goodness - faith - meekness - temperance - divine healing - divine health - fruitfulness - progress - faith - the gifts
of healing - prophecy - discerning of spirits - the word of wisdom - the word of knowledge - the working of miracles - divers kinds of tongues - the interpretation of tongues - beauty and glory of God - righteousness and holiness - dedication and commitment
15. Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
17. O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
18. Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
20. O Lord, release faithful committed, dedicated and obedient laborers into the vineyard.
21. We break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, we shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, we dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
25. O Lord, release fresh fires to disgrace territorial spirit upon all our missionaries and evangelists.
26. We break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
27. We release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
29. We command the spirit of quarrels, immoralities, unfaithfulness, infirmities, disagreement, misunderstanding and intolerance to lose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicle of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
31. O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
33. O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train children in the glory of the Lord.
34. Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy, be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
35. O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgment, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word, faithfulness in the home come upon Christian homes.
36. O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
37. We take authority over the plans and activities of satan on ministers’ homes, in the name of Jesus.
38. O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
39. Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in the name of Jesus.
40. O Lord, dismantle every man-made program in the body of Christ and set up Your own program.
All the latest news and events from our community.
1st Saturday of the Month: PMCH
3rd Friday of Month
4th Saturday of the Month:
7hours with God